Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Madness...(and being thankful)

The past few days have been such an emotional roller coaster for me. First YS returns to Michigan (which broke my heart), then I made my store debut (which had me dancing on CLOUD 9), and now I'm having networking problems and unable to access my files (which is causing me to stress out). However, with all of the ups and downs, I'm counting my blessings.
  • I have a loving hubby that has been working 2 days (non-stop) trying to repair our networking so that I can have access to my files again.
  • I'm learning more and more each day about being a better designer.
  • Tina has been very patient and kind with me during my learning process.
  • I have an amazingly talented daughter that has offered some of her artwork for part of my kits.
  • I have 3 wonderful kids that I'm so proud of.
There are a million more blessings I have, and for each one, I only have one to truly thank for each...and that is my Heavenly Father. (Every good gift and every perfect gift...is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning...James 1:17 KJV)

No comments :