Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts...(**updated**)

1. I have hundreds of ideas floating in my head for new kits.
2. My body can't keep up with the ideas...it's tired!! hehehe
3. I haven't figured out my style yet...but seems to be an eclectic mix of everything.
4. Creating overlays and papers is a blast!!
5. I can't believe that I'm having so much fun doing this!!
6. My time is now up being on Jen Ulasiewicz CT...so tomorrow my blog will be one "slide-book" less.
7. I really need to spend more time creating for Kathryn's CT or I may have to step down from the position.
8. I'm giving myself til Friday as a deadline to see if I can manage.
9. HOLY COW...I just looked at the clock and realized I've been awake for nearly 24 hours!!
10. I need to hurry this post so I can get some sleep...lol

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES...
PREVIEWS AND FREEBIES HAVE BEEN REMOVED

8 comments :

ChaoticMelancholy said...

Wow. Talk about a throw back to the old days of yore when things were done by hand. Splendid.

Mary Sue said...

I remember the old wringer washers! These are perfect for scrapping those memories. THank you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers Jay!! Love your laundry kit too, would hate cutting it all out though! LOL Get some rest!!

Anonymous said...

Jay, love the papers! And the vintage laundry stuff is so cute!

jayleigh3 said...

Whoa! My mother's clothespin bag was EXACTLY like the one pictured!!! Needless to say, i HAVE to have that whole series! i remember our first wringer washer that needed two of those metal wash tubs you have pictured in order to rinse the clothes! Wow! What memories this brings back! TFS!!!! sandi

EAL Designs said...

Love your enchanted garden papers, they're very pretty, and the vintage stuff, wow awesome, lol.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us.
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

these are lifted photos from an online shop and the owner has been trying to find a way to contact you. you don't have a contact page anywhere to be found. the original source photos used for this scrap kit can be found at the following web site:
http://www.tias.com/8731/InventoryPage/1682193/1.html

Anonymous said...

I usually don't comment on these things, but I couldn't let this pass without telling you how much I admire your honesty and upfront attitude. It's really wonderful that you chose to stand up and accept responsibility.. and learn from your mistakes..and go on from here rather than slink away and hide. Trust me, I'll be watching for your work in the future and have no qualms about doing business with someone I've found to be so honest and ethical.
Hugs,
Suzanne