Friday, July 20, 2007

A NEW BEGINNING...

This week has definitely carried it's share of heartaches, stress, and learning experiences!! I truly don't think I could have survived it without my faith, my family, and the support from everyone in the scrapbooking groups where I spend most of my days.

As I sit here and think back on all that has happened, I'm truly thankful that I had to go through these trials and mistakes. Without them, I wouldn't have learned more about copyrights (which I'm still learning daily) and it could have ended a lot worse than just me in tears all day with my BP sky high!!

Due to me learning new things, and my designs will be taking on a new direction, I figured no better time like the present to give my blog a new look by creating a new banner using my own kits!! I'm VERY happy with how it turned out. With this new look brings a new direction...and a new beginning...

'Til Next Time...Happy Scrappin'!"

No comments :