I have some exciting news!! Very soon I will be selling my kits at Tina Williams Designs store!! *doing happy dance* I've still got some paperwork to fill out, red tape to cut through and need to clean off a corner of a shelf or two for my kits...so it will be a few days before I'm completely set up. Never fear though, the minute my kits hit the digi-shelves-YOU'LL be the first to know!!
Well, I'm off to put the finishing touches on a few more kits I've been working on and to create a couple of freebies to celebrate!!
LOVE & HUGS
3 comments :
Way to go Jay, congrats!
Hugs, Lisa
Congratulations, Jay! That is a wonderful surprise. Let me know when your kits go in and I'll note it on my blog. Hugs
So that's where I know you from, hun - blush & Tina!!! Wow - Idgie, you, April - you go girl - so happy for you - think there is magic faerie dust about! Copngrats - imagining one-stop shopping...if only blush and Tina's were together!!!
Gentle hugs, sweets!!!!
Cher
Post a Comment