Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sunday Special...(**UPDATED**)

Sorry it's so late in the day getting this posted, but I've been enjoying the day with YS!! I hate how time flies by so fast...here it is Sunday evening and he leaves Friday morning!! 2 weeks just isn't enough time for me *cries* but I have something to look forward to...when he graduates highschool next summer, he told me he is definitely moving back home permanently!! *doing happy dance* (He told me last night that he absolutely HATES living in Michigan.) I can't say that I'm heartbroken over that fact, as I HATE him being there as much as he does...lol

I HAVE FABULOUS NEWS!! Very soon you'll be able to purchase my kits at Tina Williams Designs & Friends!! I'm so excited (and nervous too...lol)!! I've still got some red tape to cut through, some paperwork to fill out, and find a corner shelf or two, but I'm now officially a "designer"!! OMGosh!! Who'd have thunk it?!? *giggles*

**PREVIEWS AND FREEBIE HAS BEEN REMOVED**

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jay!! I love flowers!

Mary Sue said...

Jay, these are great! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie. Actually thank you for all the nice things you post that I download. You are very generous.

Joanna said...

Great freebies - thanks a lot for sharing.