#1. After being in a stage 3 drought for so long, it's nice to get some rain!!
#2. However, rain for 4 days straight hasn't lifted our water restictions.
#3. Kat and I took YS to our favorite Chinese restaurant today.
#4. For some reason, our waitress wasn't happy that we stayed longer than an hour, and continue to go back and forth to the "all-you-can-eat" buffet.
#5. I'm hurting more than normal today...thinking it has to do with it being so damp outside.
#6. The pain is bad enough that I'm thinking of breaking down and taking a pain pill.
#7. I hate taking pain pills...they make my brain feel furry.
#8. Having a furry feeling brain is the worst feeling in the world!!
#9. If I take a pain pill, I'll have to give up working on any kits for today...
#10. Hmmm...work on kits and deal with pain, or ease pain and have brain feel furry. Which is the better option??
No comments :
Post a Comment