Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WEDNESDAY WISHES...(heart in throat now gone)

Yesterday's mistake had me feeling sick to my stomach all day. Though it's not something I EVER want to experience again, I'm thankful that I discovered it so early in the game. I've learned a lot about copyrights in the past 24 hours and can say with certainty that I won't be making the same mistakes again!!

I want to take this moment to give a HUGE HUG & THANK YOU to everyone that helped keep me sane yesterday. The outpouring of love and support from everyone overwhelmed me to tears...but the good kind!! (the kind with smiles) I won't ever forget how y'all rallied together and kept on encouraging me to continue my designing. All I wanted to do was curl into a ball and hide as I cried my heart out...but y'all just wouldn't let me!! :D THANK YOU!!

I HAVE GOOD NEWS TO SHARE...
I spent a lot of time chatting with Tina yesterday...and a couple of my kits can return!! *doing happy dance** ALTERED FAERIES & my new KAT'S ENCHANTED GARDEN PAPERS.
The reason they were pulled was because I had saved them at a low DPI without realizing it, and they weren't printable quality!! SOOOOO...Tina repaired the faeries and wings while I repaired the papers, and both will be back in the store before you know it!! I'm even revamping the Altered Faerie-Blog Freebie and will have it available by late tonight, or sometime tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to take OS to work, to the bank, then to pay bills...
'Til next time...Happy Scrappin'!"

No comments :