While I'm sitting here counting down the hours until I reveal the winner of the NAME THAT KIT contest, I thought it was no better time like the present to catch up on my CT required LO's!! I spent the last 4 hours working on this one and really love how it turned out!!Christmas 1962...Papaw Stone was opening his new denim jacket that matched his overalls.
Wall, clock, radio, telephone, lamp, shelf, camera, chair, boots & rug from "Grandma's Sitting Room" by Tina Williams Designs (Kit Found HERE!!)
Floor & baseboard by AlabamaStoneThrower Creations
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower
Title: Papaw's Christmas Gift
Photo: Papaw Stone-Christmas 1962
Created: August 5, 2007
Program: PSP-9
Each item was resized, a perspective correction was applied to the rug, a freehand selection tool (lasso) was used to "cut-out" my Papaw from his original chair, and drop shadows were applied to everything.This is the original photo that I extracted my Papaw Stone from. See the little side table? He made it. It still looks the same and is now sitting in my den!
No comments :
Post a Comment