Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Completing A Challenge!!

I've finally finished PHASE I of the ABOUT ME challenge at tinawilliamsdesigns, hosted by Idgie!! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed participating in this challenge, and looking forward to the next PHASE!!

Page 8-ABC's Of Me
Click HERE for gallery view.


CREDITS:
BG- Grandma's Sitting Room
Lace-Soft Spring Days
Faerie-Strength Freebie
Flower-Grandma's Sewing Room
Bow-Grandma's Family Tree Album
Font-AL Age Old Love

I used the clone brush and changed transparencies on the faerie & lace, applied dropshadows to everything, and EyeCandy 4000 shadowlab to flower, title & journaling.
Page 9-10 Things About Me
Click HERE for gallery view.

CREDITS:
BG- Grandma's Sitting Room
Lace-Soft Spring Days
Heart Frame-Grandma's Family Tree Album
Font: Andalus & AL Age Old Love

I applied a dropshadow to elements and journaling, and used Eye Candy 4000/shadowlab behind title and journaling.

I'm not sure how many PHASES this challenge will have, but after they are over, I'm planning on taking each page and sending to SHUTTERFLY to make a book for each of my children.

No comments :