Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Kit Preview & A Freebie!!

Sometimes Insomnia can have it good and bad points. Last night it was a good thing as it got my creativity flowing and I was able to finish another kit that I'd been working on for the past week...SUMMER ADVENTURES.

The idea for this kit started with the colors found in Kat's backpack that we use when we go to Alabama Adventures Water & Theme Park. Luscious shades of greens and blues that just scream summertime to me. Here's a peek at the
paper pack.







Once I had designed the papers, the elements just took on a life of their own. Dragonflies, Ribboned Frames, Filmstrips & Glass Flower Buttons in the same luscious shades of greens & blues.

AVAILABLE HERE!!







You won't be leaving empty handed today...

I've created a sampler that coordinates with the kit!!
You can pick it up HERE!!
And don't forget to leave some love...

7 comments :

Lilaclady said...

lovely kit Jay,
thankyou for the sampler! I love the flying faeries on you blog slis show of your kits, just gorgeous!
Chrystina

Andrea Boyer said...

I like it! The preview of that pebbled paper looks very interesting. Nice, grassy summer fun. And I have to agree, I love the firefly faeries!

fl_connie said...

Love the kit! It's now on my wishlist... Thanks for the lovely sample.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, got to love the colors!! Thanks so much for the sample!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of this freebie. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sampler, and I agree it is a very nice kit. I really like the dragonflies.

I did find your blog hard to read, though; the dark blues of the background made the small, lght font difficult to see, even with the vellum layer. A larger font, or bold may make it easier to read.

Anonymous said...

This is a super sampler and thank you for sharing it today. God Bless. Colors are great!!