Photo: Jay Elliott © 11.5.2007
Aldridge Gardens-Hoover, Alabama
Aldridge Gardens-Hoover, Alabama
Today started with me lost in photos and memories of my children. It just seems like yesterday that I was giving birth to each of them...so how did the years fly by so quickly? I'm not ready for them to be young adults. I'm not ready to let them spread their wings and fly solo. *sigh*
Around lunchtime, with tears dried and photos put away, Kat and I got busy dragging out all of our Christmas decorations. By the time we got everything hauled to the den, it was time for hubby to arrive home, me to make dinner and then head out to pick up OS from work. Now I'm so tired that I think I'll wait until tomorrow to begin unpacking.
OH!! I did manage to find a bit of creativity late last night...and came up with this LO - PAGE 8 of the ABOUT ME Challenge at Tina Williams Designs yahoo group. THE MANY HATS I WEAR.

1 comment :
This is a great layout!!! So many hats for one person. :)
Post a Comment