Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doing The Happy Dance...

Photo: Jay Elliott © 11.5.2007
Aldridge Gardens-Hoover, Alabama

It was another day of running around for me...
  • Paid Gas Bill
  • Stopped by 1 supermarket for frozen squash
  • Took OS to work
  • Stopped by Wal-Mart for items to make greenbean caserole, squash caserole, potato salad, cheese cake (thanks to KEN for reminding me) and coleslaw.
  • Went to Dollar General to pick up Epsom Salt for hubby's arm.


Hubby called in sick today, so that he would have an extra day to fight off his cold, and to give his arm a chance to heal. Seems that the repititious movements he makes at work has caused his elbow to flair up. Hoping that he heads back to work tomorrow, as him being at home during the daytime is more than I can take. *giggles* He's more in the way, and with him being sick it's just like having to tend to an extra child. *sigh*

Before running my errands, I received a message from one of the stores that they are moving to the next round of applicants and that I was not chosen...but they enjoyed viewing my work, and wished me the best. *sigh* (1 down, 7 more to go...)

With all the running around today, and the bad news, I bet you are wondering why I titled today's entry as "Doing The Happy Dance"?? Well, when I arrived home, I had another message come in...this one from a store that I was planning on contacting this weekend. They have an opening, gave me a quick review of their requirements, and it looks like I will be back in a store very soon!! WHOO HOOO (I'll update with links at a later time...)

Off to start baking...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Sick men are worse than sick kids, in my opinion... My hubby is SUCH a baby when he is sick, and quite vocal about wanting sympathy! *rofl*

Hope you get in a store soon!

Hugs!
Julie