Monday, November 19, 2007

Enjoying A Moment Of Silence...

I thought that all of my running around was finished on Friday, but today was worse!! ARGH!!
  • Took OS to work at 9am
  • Dropped off Kat at hospital at 11am to visit friend's mom that was having surgery this morning. (She's staying at their home for the next 3 days to help clean and cook for the family.)
  • Went to bank
  • Stopped at a junkyard so hubby could talk to owner about a truck
  • Went to 2 different auto parts store with hubby
  • Paid lights
  • Paid cable
  • Got exhausted at 2:30pm and came home to rest before picking up OS from work at 5pm
Received 2 CD's from Twisted Papers today!! Had to immediately pop them in the laptop and look at everything!! GORGEOUS IMAGES...very high quality!!

I've applied at several digiscrap stores to sell my designs, but haven't heard anything. Hoping that everyone is just busy with the upcoming holidays, and that I will hear something by next week.

My New Thanksgiving Kit is coming along nicely!! As of last night, I'm up to 10 BG's 4 Bows, 2 Butterflies, 2 Flowers, 3 Ribbon Wrapped Frames, 2 Lace Ribbon, 4 Silk Leaves, 1 Scrunched Ribbon, 1 Ribbon Wrap, 1 Knotted Ribbon, & 2 Tags. I've got several more things that I will be adding later tonight. Here's a sneak peek at more of the papers...

No comments :