Photo: Jay Elliott © 11.9.2007
My Back Yard-Idiotsville, Alabama
My Back Yard-Idiotsville, Alabama
...this time because a door is closing. Due to time constraint, a new adventure and big changes in life and in the family, Tina will be letting all of the designers go. I completely wasn't expecting the news. Though quite shocked, and have been in tears all afternoon and evening, I can understand why she has to let us go and wish her all the best in her new adventures!!
So, from now until November 18, all of my items will be marked down 75% off as a "Moving Sale". Not sure what will happen after the 18th...if I will have a new store set up, or if I will go on hiatus for a bit...but I will keep you posted when I figure it out.
3 comments :
That must have come as a surprise! ... I hope you can find a new "home" soon!!!!
Hugs!
I'm so sorry!! You could always try a blog store, like I did for my DH's blog. Its not as expensive as opening your own site with domain and site fees, and its YOU'RE's!!
i'm sorry to do this by blog post, but i couldn't find your email here... i have an opening for a designer and we share several team members already... check us out kjoistudios.com :)
Post a Comment