Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12 Days Of Christmas...Gift 6

I'm late...I'm late...I'm late!!! But I promise I have a good excuse. It began yesterday evening when I met with another FreeCycle recipient that took another LG bag of clothes from me. Just after 5pm...it was getting dark and the temps were dropping. I stood in the parking lot of our "meeting place" with just a long sleeve tutleneck and denim Christmas vest...no coat...for 40 minutes chit-chatting!! Standing in the cold night air for so long caused my arthritis to scream at me...continuing painfully through the night and most of this morning. I had to take meds (which I hate) and it made me oversleep. *sigh* (For those of you that don't know...I hate the way meds make my brain feel all furry and causes me not to think properly, and then causes me to sleep for hours on end.)

It's now lunchtime and I'm awake, the arthritis is still screaming at me-but softly, and the meds are out of my system!! YAY!!

*Edited to remove link*

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you, and I hope you feel better soon!

KrisG said...

Thank you so very much! I'm so loving your Christmas creations!!!! I hope your arthritis eases up... I know that feeling!!!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your arthritis pain! I have some also so know somewhat what you are going through! I don't think the meds help very much so hate to take them also. Hope you are feeling better and thanks for todays buttons!