Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Laptop Woes And FREEZING TEMPS!!

Was suppose to take the laptop in for service Monday, but still wasn't finished with backing up all of my files...so here I sit at 2am, Wednesday morning only 3/4 of the way through my "free" scrapbook kits!! (I haven't even touched the purchased kits or commercial use products...*sigh*) I thought I was nearly done, but keep finding more files saved in the wrong folders!! ARGH!!

Ever since Friday morning, Nero Express has been burning it's little brains out...leaving me to try and occupy my time without opening PSP. Did I clean out another closet...uhmmm...NO!! I did, however take most of my Christmas decorations down, folded a load of towels, vacuumed the den and washed my hair!!

Between the cold from yesterday and the cleaning spree from the day before, I ended up spending most of Tuesday on the daybed, underneath a quilt. (WHY does the cold make my bones hurt??) Anyways...to keep me from losing my mind, I decided to attend a scrapbook chatroom around 2:30pm hosted by SeAScrApS (AKA-Sandra Adamson) at digishoptalk. Though I didn't win any of the big prizes, I did receive numerous freebies. (Now will have to save up my money to purchase both of her books!!) Wasn't planning on staying long, but then I met two wonderful women (Monica in Portugal & Shell in Germany) and began talking. We had so much fun that we ended up staying there for nearly 8 hours!! SERIOUSLY!! I'm so glad that I attended...not only did I make new friends, but the laughter we shared took my mind off of my pain for a little while. Hoping that we can plan on another get together soon, but the next time I'm coming prepaired with lots of chocolate so Shell and I can throw it at Monica!! ROFL

Think me being in one chat room for nearly 8 hours is crazy...at 9:45pm I was in TWO!! TragedyAnn from my CT hosted a chat at K-Joi Studios and I wanted to pop in for a moment to show my love and to make up for missing last week's chat when she was offering several QP's made using my Blessings Of Thanksgiving kit.

Did I mention that I'm cold?? It's suppose to drop in the teens tonight!! We're due for warmer temps by the weekend, but right now I'm FREEZING. If you listen closely, you might even be able to hear my teeth chatter!! *giggles*

Royanna finally got the server up and running again at Divine Digital. *doing happy dance* I uploaded my Day 9 of the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose...now I need to play catch-up...Day 10-14 is now posted!! I'm only 5 days behind, but have a feeling that it's gonna get worse once my laptop is gone. *cries* Oh well...guess sometimes life ends up getting in the way of scrapbooking.

Nero Express just let me know it's time to pop in a new CD. Gonna get the new one in and then I'm off to take a quick nap. Wishing everyone sweet dreams...
'Til Next Time...Happy Scrappin'

2 comments :

Shell said...

Oh now Im going to sling freezing rain at you lol You didn't tell us there was another chat at KJoi lol I knew there was something I was forgetting lol. I had so much fun last night thanks for the laughs. Didnt you get an ehd for Christmas? Stash your hard drive on there until you get your laptop back & then back up so you can get fixed up & back running.

angelscrapper said...

Hi Jay just stopped by to say hi, hope your laptop gets up and running soon. And get well soon
Carol aka Doodlebug