Sunday, January 6, 2008

Secret Santa Arrived!!

I'm a bit late in posting this, but due to not having my laptop, it's been a bit difficult in uploading photos. *sigh*

Early December, one of my girlfriends on Multiply decided to do Secret Santa. Each person that wanted to participate were to send her our mailing address along with our completed questionnaire of what types of gifts we like. Then she sent the address and questionnaire along to one of the people that signed up. We were given a budget up to $25.00.

Anywhoos...late Friday afternoon I stopped by my mailbox and found this inside!!
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!! I've read it before and have always wanted to add it to my personal collection but never got around to it...how awesome is this?!?!

And get a load of the postage stamps...aren't they just cool?? Of course, I'm a freak when it comes to postage stamps from other countries. I've got tons in a scrapbook along with their stamp marks from Scotland, England, Australia, Canada & Japan (to name a few). Now I can add U.A.E. with Dubai stamp marks!! (That's United Arab Emirates for those that don't know...) So this is like getting 2 gifts in 1!! *doing happy dance*

No comments :