Monday, January 7, 2008

Singing The Laptop Blues...

Due to our local store no longer having in-store technicians, my poor laptop had to be shipped off to a Circuit City Technician for evaluation. (At the moment I'm clueless where that is, just know it's not local.)

Anywhoos...talked with a tech rep for close to 45 minutes today about my laptop damages, and was told it could take anywhere from 7-21 days to get my laptop returned. From what I described to him of the damages that I noticed, he said it sounded just cosmetic and more than likely I'll end up with a new casing. However, they will run full diagnostics on everything just to make sure that I didn't damage anything internally.

In the meantime, I'm stuck using the library pc's or my hubby's pc when he's at work...so not gonna be making a daily appearance for a little while. *sigh* Nor will I be doing any designing. *screams while pulling hair out* I've a feeling that I may end up going insane before this is over!!

'Til My Return...
Happy Scrappin' & Will Miss You!!

2 comments :

Shell said...

Sending you some chocolate to make going insane a lil easier lol.

Miss Scarlett aka Jude said...

Please don't go insane...I do so love your blog and seeing what you have created, and reading your wonderful journaling. You have such beautiful talent. Love ya and miss ya,
Jude