Do you hear that noise?? It's my teeth chattering again. We've got another cold front pushing through...and the next 5 nights will be dipping into the low 30's, the mid 20's and then to the upper teens. At the moment, it's raining mixed with sleet and 40°F!! I'M FREEZING AGAIN!!
Let's see...first update. I took OS to retake his Driver's test yesterday...and...HE PASSED!! Hallelujah!! 3rd time WAS the charm!! Added him to my insurance...was shocked that premium only went up $32.00!! He took car to work yesterday evening. The line was too long to get the car transferred in his name...so will be doing that next week.
Still no word on my laptop. Why oh why are they tormenting me so? Do they not realize that I'm losing my mind not knowing when it will be returned? Do they not know that without my laptop that I can bearly function through the day? This having to wait to use hubby's pc is driving me insane...and now that OS can drive, it's leaving me house bound without a vehicle and no way to get to the library ton use theirs!! *sigh*
Did anyone watch American Idol last night?!? OMG...there were several times I had to mute the volume and shield my eyes!! The fat guy in the belly dancer costume, that ended up retuning a 2nd time...WITH his body WAXED!! (I nearly puked) and then that one "dork" girl (her words describing herself) dressed as Princess Leia that was there with her granparents and totally went NUTS when they told her "NO". And how about that "glittery, 60's, hippy chich from PA that turned psycho-freak when she was told "NO". I was amazed at how many people lost their cool and let the language fly when they were turned away. Just pitiful.
What about Paula's STALKER?? That man scared me!!
There were a few times I cried, like when the one girl Temptress began to cry after her audition, and Simon, Paula & Randy walked her out. Or the guy James that sang GO DOWN MOSES...bless his heart...though he obviously couldn't sing, he put his whole heart into it, and Randy and Paula just laughed in his face...I cried at they way they treated him.
Of course, I have loads more to say about last night, but as usual...I'm outta time!! ARGH
LOVE & HUGS
~Jay~
1 comment :
Congrats to your OS Im guessing that means other son? OMGosh AI was too funny. Just finished watching it guess we're a day behind you guys on that. Paula's stalker was ummm tres creepy lol & the waxed belly dancer LMAO we just laughed thats all you could do. & the old no sex allowed dude hehehehehe. Hope you get your laptop back safe & sound.
Post a Comment