Thursday, January 17, 2008

Am I Still In Alabama??

So yesterday I had to deal with rain mixed with sleet, while my lovely neighbors in the north end of the state played in the snow. No problem. Though I think it's beautiful, I'd rather not have it due to the cold making my bones hurt worse. Today, we're back at the same temps, but clear!! Much better on my bones when the rain and sleet is not a part of it!! Tomorrow, however, will likely be the death of me!!

Why, you ask? That stupid weatherman is predicting another storm coming through tomorrow afternoon, this one possibly bringing snow to MY AREA!! If I didn't have somewhere to be tomorrow afternoon I would be able to handle the cold buried under my electric blanket. That's just not gonna happen though...Kat has "Class Days" tomorrow at the church, and I have to meet with the lady in charge of the annual yearbook to discuss graphics, then OS (Older Son) has to be at work at 3:30pm, so I will be running around most of the afternoon in the cold. *cries*

Still no word about my laptop. How long does it take for them to evaluate it? How long does it take to just take the insides and transport to a new casing? I'm itching to design and create scrapbook pages again...and here they are taking their slooooooooow, sweeeeeeeeeet, tiiiiiiiiiiime! *whines*

I watched the second night of American Idol and have already picked out several favorites. I won't go into details of the show, for fear of spoiling it for SHEL since her broadcast is a day late. (hahaha...you'll just have to experience it to believe it!!) But I will tell ya this...DO keep your eyes open for the man dressed in white!! I've a feeling that the song he sang will be a HUGE HIT...even though he wasn't chosen!! (I've been humming and singing his little song since last night!!) HAHAHAHAHA

Now that OS can legally drive, I'm developing CABIN FEVER!! Never knew how much I depended on driving him places...it was my way to escape the four walls. My way to get out and enjoy the scenery...even if it was just what I saw on the sides of the interstate. I need another vehicle!! Being stuck at home from 7am until hubby or OS gets home from work isn't working for me. *sigh* On the bright side, though, my house is cleaner than it's been in a while!!

Time to go again...Kat is screaming it's lunchtime *giggles*
~Jay~

No comments :