It's 2:20pm amd only my second time to try and check my email and catch up on blogs. Very hard to keep in upright position due to dizzy spells. (So at the moment I'm lying flat of my back with my laptop on my raised knees...but won't be able to maintain this position for long either since my skin feels weird having anything touch it.)
Hubby hasn't played nurse very well...I think he's been hiding in the office all day. However, he did go to the store this morning for lots of juice, more Nyquil, saltine crackers and chicken noodle soup. Brought Kat and I a bowl of soup and crackers with a glass of juice around lunchtime...but since then I've had to get up to get anything if I needed it.
So far, Kat's fever has reached 102.8 and mine has reached 101.4 Between the meds and cold wash cloths across our heads...we've managed to drop it back to normal.
My fever must have peaked higher while sleeping though, as I had some very strange hallucinations. I was removing paint off of the 5ft tall windows to get them ready to go in Kat's room as a room divider, and then Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) was in my den teaching me to train my hubby to do certain things. Of course, when I woke up, The Dog Whisperer was on the tv.
I think the worst is when I try to cough. It's dry, and my throat hurts...however, my lungs feel like they are on fire. I'm guessing something is in there, I just can't get it to dislodge yet. Kat has been dealing with her sinuses...so far I've been lucky that my sinuses are just a little stuffy instead of running all over the place.
Gonna check out now...hard to keep my eyes open and it's taken me nearly half an hour to write this....will try to log on later...
No comments :
Post a Comment