I should have known better than to put on boots with a 2 inch heel knowing all of the walking that I had to do today!! THAT and the fact that I'm NOT suppose to be wearing ANY shoes with 2 inch heels since I broke my right foot in 5 places nearly 8 years ago. Did that matter...NO!! These boots WENT with my outfit. *giggles*
It was another long day of running errands and paying bills. 10am, Kat and I headed to the bank to cash her child support check and withdraw enough $$ to pay the house-note. Then it was off to Homewood to pay the seat-belt tickets that Dean & I acquired the day we picked up my hardwood flooring. Being unfamiliar with downtown, it took me forever to find the courthouse. Of course, we had to park 2 blocks away and walk. ARGH!!
Next stop, bank #2 to pay house-note. We had just enough time to go to Rally's and grab a couple of combos before Kat's Driver's Ed class. (*sigh*...there went the diet for today!) Driver's Ed ran a little long, so had to rush like the wind to get Kat to the YMCA for her afternoon shift...made it with 10 minutes to spare!! *whew*
With nothing else to do, I came home, checked email, took a 30 minute nap, then headed back out with hubby and OS to go file our taxes. We should have already had it taken care of, but due to illnesses and both of them working different shifts, it was hard to get them off on the same day!! YAY!! Uncle Sam was good to us again...
Immediately afterwards, I had to rush to pick up Kat from work, then it was back to Wal-Mart to grab a few more groceries. Came home again, unloaded car, put groceries away, made a quick dinner and then cried. Seriously!! By this time, my feet were hurting so bad that I didn't have the strength to unzip my boots...poor Kat had to take them off and help me to bed so that I could put them up. (I think it will be a while before I wear these bad boys again...but at least I looked sexy for the day!!)
No comments :
Post a Comment