Monday, February 4, 2008

Today is a GOOD Day!!

As I type, hubby and OS are on their way home from auto parts store with everything needed to repair OS's car!! HALLELUJAH!! Hubby said it will only take a couple of hours of work...which means tomorrow we can drive it again!! *doing happy dance*

This is a good thing too, as Kat was told today that she will now be working 7am-9am Monday -Friday every week until she turns 16. (1 month to go) After her birthday, they are thinking of placing her on the afternoon shift 2:30pm-6pm.

I need to take the work permit app to the BOE, but still waiting on Kat's boss to return it to me with her part signed. *sigh* I also need to go pay a few bills this week, but thinking of waiting until Friday when I can do it all at once.

Don't think I've mentioned it yet...but I've given up ALL carbonated drinks this past weekend. So far I'm handling it fine. And as of yesterday, I've decided to cut out red meat & fried foods, eat more fish and veggies, (raw and cooked--the veggies, NOT the fish!! LOL) and work out every morning even if my body is screaming in pain. Os is even on board with the change in food!! Now if I could just get Kat and hubby to join in, it would make it so much easier when I do my grocery shopping!! *giggles*

To help me stayed focused with this new change, I will be keeping a video journal. (Kat has agreed to help me with it.) I'm clueless how to get it from the camera to my blog, but hoping to get it figured out soon. As for still photos, I'm posting a before picture tomorrow to show where I'm starting. (Keep me in your prayers that THIS time I can stay commited. I surpassed my highest weight over the holidays and desperately need to lose it.)

Still working on my new kit, and hoping to have previews ready soon.
LOVE & HUGS
~Jay~

No comments :