Monday, March 3, 2008

I've Been Awake For 24 Hours...

and I'm still not sleepy!! On a couple of bright notes, I'm not in any pain AND I managed to get a LOT accomplished Sunday!!

FIRST:
I completed ADSR3 Challenge #3!!

The challenge:
1) Make a scrapbook page about yourself.
2) Fill at least half of the page with journaling about yourself.


For FULL CREDITS, go HERE.

At lunchtime, I contacted the owner of the treadmill to pick up today. (Remember last week it had been postponed due to an emergency...) Hubby and I found the place really easy by the directions that was given. Turns out, the owner is a PC GEEK like hubby and they found LOTS to talk about for nearly an hour!! LOL The treadmill isn't electric, but does have a digital display for calories burned, distance & speed!! (HOW COOL IS THAT?)

Got home and started working on a bonus-challenge from ADSR3 that I had began on Saturday evening. THIS ONE, was the most difficult, as it required me to create a layout based on something that is part of my daily routine. Knowing how much time I spend on Multiply & Facebook catching up with friends, I wanted to include it on the page...BUT...there was just no room after I added my family, animals & laundry!! *giggles* SO...I just included it with "checking email & updating blogs" :P


For FULL CREDITS, go HERE.

While working on this last page, I had to walk away from it a few times. Dinner, potty breaks, company stopped in for a quick visit, and
I even squeezed in a 15min power walk and burned 6.3 calories on my treadmill. *giggles*

During one of my breaks, I emailed my lessons 24 & 25 to SSTPSP. I should know sometime tomorrow if I've passed into the next step to begin lessons 26-50.

It's now 3am and I'm gonna try to force myself to close my eyes for a quick nap. Got to have Kat at the DMV at 8am to take her written test, to the bank to cash her 2 paychecks, then to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner.

No comments :