
It's official!! I passed STEP-ONE of SSTPSP!! *doing happy dance* Most of the lessons I already knew how to do, but always a good thing to refresh your knowledge.
I've downloaded lessons 26-50 and will begin them tomorrow.
...are in order to Kat!! Though she had to take the test twice, she passed and is now an official permit carrier!! Just in time too, her Driver's Ed class will be moving from books to behind the wheel in the next few weeks. *sigh*
I completed #4 Challenge for ADSR3 yesterday. Took me most of the day, as my PSP kept crashing on me when I tried to add my journaling. After restarting a few times, it finally let me finish. *whew* Then just as I was nearly complete, I went back to review the challenge when I noticed they had removed the 4-only element requirement...so went back and added more!! *giggles*
The Challenge:
Spill It!!
We want to hear all about it...the good, the bad and the ugly.
You pick the topic. .... the event .. the situation ... the day....
and tell us all about it.
Dig deep - reach far - tell us what's in your gut.
It can be humorous ... it can be sad ... it can be VENTING...
we just want you to SPILL IT!!
So here's the challenge recipe for you:
1 Large Picture
(at least 1 large picture, may use more than 1 pic)
Some blending
(ie: overlay, multiply, color burn, transparency, etc.)
Spill it Journaling
at least 1/4 of the page must be journaling
Note:
We have decided to remove the elements requirement.
If you have already done your layout, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience.
So, go wild (or not) and do whatever ya want element-wise.

JOURNALING READS:
I can't remember the month but the date was the 3rd and the year was 1989. The only reason I remember this much is because I was pregnant with my son Robert, and it was “CHECK DAY” (social security) for my Momma. Every month, on that day, we had the same routine, pay all bills, go somewhere for lunch, purchase enough groceries for the month, then go home. This day was like all of the rest that had come before and after, with the exception of our last stop. We went to WAL*MART for the groceries, because Momma liked to sneak into the Garden Center and grab a few flowers. This was the one luxury that Momma allowed herself.
We’d been there for an hour, filling 2 buggies with groceries. Matt took turns riding in the 2 buggies or walking beside them. Momma grabbed a few flowers from the Garden Center and then we went to check-out. I teased Momma about them through check-out, loading the car, and driving home. We both laughed, until I adjusted my rear-view mirror and noticed Matt’s car seat was EMPTY!!
I slammed on the breaks, made a U-TURN, and raced back to WAL*MART. I tried to remember where I'd seen him last. I ran to the Garden Center. He wasn't there!! I began to panic, but just before I freaked, I heard his laughter. I found him sitting on the floor, two isles over, in the Toy Section, playing with several cars. He never knew we had left him!!
FULL CREDITS:
Jen Ulasiewicz:
Background from Grandmother's Garden
Blue Flower from Bold and Beautiful Spring
Purple Flower and Roses from Pickin' Wildflowers
Dried Flowers from Dried Fall Florals
Gingham Bow from Country Cookbook
Kathryn Balint:
Firetruck from Camerons Comics Videogames and Stuff
Frame from Vintage Frames
Album & Torn Mat from Little Jake Collection
Font: Jerry's handwriting
Plug-In: EyeCandy4000 - Shadowlab
No comments :
Post a Comment