Well...actually my ADSR3 challenges will be over after this week, so technically I would be able to squeeze the CT work in, especially since Tina revamped her requirements to 1 layout per kit, and Veronica's is 2 per kit. As for posting...I figured I would just upload to my regular galleries, yahoo groups and blogs and I'd be covered....lol (will have to do some major time management on the uploading though, as I'm out of practice and need to create a new routine)
So anywhoos...today I decided to download Veronica's kit ALONG MULBERRY LANE...
This is my first layout...Aldridge Gardens / 3-27-2008

FULL CREDITS:
KIT: Along Mulberry Lane
DESIGNER: Veronica Spriggs
LAYOUT: Jay Elliott
PROGRAM: PSP-9
FONT: Jerry's handwriting
PLUG-IN: EyeCandy 4000/Shadowlab
This is my second layout...Asa & Kat

FULL CREDITS:
KIT: Along Mulberry Lane
DESIGNER: Veronica Spriggs
FOUND: HERE
LAYOUT TEMPLATE: Christy Haig
PROGRAM: PSP-9
JOURNALING FONT: Jerry's handwriting
TITLE FONT: Starburst Lanes Twinkle
PLUG-IN: EyeCandy 4000/Shadowlab
No comments :
Post a Comment