I am thankful...that I'm finally in the middle of my kitchen redo.
I am thankful...that I can still find time to do my daily chores.
I am thankful...that I have the strength to do my daily chores.
I am thankful...that I'm incorporating daily organizational and cleaning skills now so that after my kitchen is complete, and everything is back in it's place, my house will eventually clean and take care of itself.
I am thankful...that my freezer was unplugged and we lost a ton of food, because it's giving me the opportunity to restock it with healthier, planned meals in a completely clean freezer.
I am thankful...that my hubby is still smiling and has not only become encouraging of my kitchen redo, but grabbed a brush Tuesday night and helped me paint part of the first coat on the upper cabinetry.
I am thankful...that I have an incredible group of ladies (And Ken) as friends. Your support and encouragement through my purging, cleaning & kitchen project has been such a blessing to me.
No comments :
Post a Comment