I’m thankful that I can take my time with my kitchen project so that I am able to focus more on the little details. Though it’s taking me a long time, I’m enjoying the peace and solitude that comes with working alone.
I’m thankful that I have meals prepared and ready for the entire week so that I don‘t have to worry about what‘s for dinner each night. I wish that I’d have thought of this sooner.
I’m thankful that part of my Christmas shopping is complete so that it’ll be less to worry about come December. I’m making it my goal for next year to have ALL shopping completed by July!
I’m thankful that God has blessed me the past 3 weeks with the energy to get up and move each day so that I can complete my daily chores. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this energetic and I plan on enjoying every single minute of it!
I’m thankful that Hubby still continues to smile, crack jokes & makes it a point to spend quiet time with me each day. I’m noticing the changes in our relationship.
I’m thankful that I have a home to call my own. Though it may be a bit rough around the edges and sagging in the middle, in less than 9 months it will be completely paid for and I won’t have to worry about a monthly mortgage payment. WHOO HOOO!!
No comments :
Post a Comment