Today has been a LOT better. My eye is no longer itchy or watering. My nose can suddenly breathe again, and I managed to get up, run to the grocery store with hubby for a couple of items we ran out of, cook dinner and clean the kitchen again. Still pretty weak though. My body feels as if someone has beat me black and blue, but by golly I can BREATHE and SEE again. ROFL!!
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, IT'S HOT!! The temps has been in the upper 90's this week, but it's the humidity that has been the kicker!! We've been under an orange air quality alert and my lungs are really feeling it...I think an elephant has sat on my chest! Had to hit my inhaler twice this week.
While lounging in my bed, I needed something to pass the time, and what better way to do it than catching up on scrapping photos and fulfilling my CT obligations to Veronica...

Kit: Pretty As A Princess
Link: http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/boutique/pretty-as-a-princess-scrap-kit-pr-3949.html
Layout: Jay Elliott (ASTC)
Photo: My niece Morgan
Program: PSP-9
Font: Tall Paul

This photograph captures my favorite moments during our
stay on Marco Island, Florida in April 2008...experiencing
the gorgeous sunsets with the one I love.
A Hint Of Vintage by Veronica Spriggs of digiscrapboutique.com
http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/boutique/a-hint-of-vintage-digital-scrap-kit-pr-4039.html
Template by Christy Haig
Photo: Me & Hubby
Plug-In: EyeCandy4000/Shadowlab
PSP-Script/Action: Surreal
Font: Tall Paul

http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/boutique/a-hint-of-vintage-digital-scrap-kit-pr-4039.html
Layout: Jay Elliott (ASTC)
Photo: Taken through plane window on way home from Michigan, June 2008.
Plug-Ins: Alien Skin Xenofex2/Burnt Edges, EyeCandy3.0/Glass
PSP-Script/Action: Surreal
Fonts: QuigleyWiggly, Century Gothic
No comments :
Post a Comment