Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 10 Layout for 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose Challenge

I know, I'm way overdue in posting for the 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose Challenge. (Uhmmm, by nearly a year...lol) Better late than never, I say. Too many things were happening around Christmastime last year, that it just proved to hard to complete at that time. Last night, I was browsing through some of my files and came across my 40 Days folder and figured it was the best time to pick it back up.

This challenged asked us to write a love letter to someone in our lives that we couldn't live without. Someone that makes our heart whole. For me, that was my hubby.


Papers, Label, Rose: Loves Not Lost by Veronica Spriggs
Gold Love Pen: Vintage Antiquities-Gold Elements by Jen Ulasiewicz
Lace: Timeless by Velma Balint
Glittered Heart: Love Is In The Air by Jen Ulasiewicz
Layout: Jay Elliott (ASTC)
Program: PSP-9

No comments :