Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Home Is My Haven (Day 11 of 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose)


Created for Day 11 of 40 Days of Scrapping Purpose challenge. We were asked to scrap a page about why our home is our haven, using journaling, at least one photo and two brushes.

JOURNALING READS:
I'm a homebody, and because of this reason my home has become my haven. Over the years I've searched through magazines and have watched "do-it-yourself" shows for new ideas. Now, each room has become a reflection of who I am. They express my creativity, my love of family, and my passion for turning trash into treasured objects. So great is my passion, that I could get lost for hours in a single project. Finding new projects to keep me occupied is the best therapy of tuning out the craziness of the outside world.

CREDITS:
Papers:
LM_Grunge
RB Thislte Lite
Mystic Dreams and More Freebie - Sunfire
Ribbon:
Sweet Affection - Verena Karolyi
Leaves:
Leaves Overlay Freebie - Redju Designs
Flower Doodles:
Country Roads Freebie - Farrah's Designer Scraps
Euphorbia - Imagine by Fran
Next Generation Overlay - Shandy Vogt
Butterfly:
Vintage Mini Pretties - Jen Ulasiewicz
Brushes:
Cloud - Obsidian Dawn
Foliage Swirl - Obsidian Dawn
Layout: Jay Elliott (ASTC)
Program: PSP-9
Font: Eye Catching

No comments :