Monday, August 4, 2008

My body is protesting the heat....

This makes the 2nd day I've slept during daylight hours in the comfort of my chilly bedroom and the 2nd night I'm wide awake. So I've decided to take advantage of the situation and clean my house. As of this moment, I've washed dishes, started a load of laundry & vacuumed the den...all while my snoozing family are snuggled in dreamland. (I checked twice, and still they dream away the night.)

While cleaning, I made a horrific discovery...not only did I forget to turn in Kat's "end of year" grades June 30th (cause I was out of town for a funeral and forgot when I returned home) but I completely MISSED our first 2008-2009 mandatory homeschool meeting this past Friday. So that means sometime later today, I will have to venture out in the heat, drive the 11 1/2 miles to the church and get everything taken care of. ARGH!! *slaps self in forehead*

Of course, I've been playing in PSP again. Really hard to walk away from it when my laptop is portable and sits so lovely on my bedside table within reach of my comfy bed. *giggles* However, I've come up with a plan to keep me from just getting absolutely lost in it like I've done the past 2 days...I'm giving myself a time limit. (It looks good in writing...we'll just have to see if I can stick to it. *giggles*)

THIS IS WHAT I SCRAPPED TODAY...


Kit: Chasing Time & Chasing Time Add-On
Designer: Veronica Spriggs
http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/bou...t-pr-4043.html
http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/bou...n-pr-4042.html
Tubed Image by Stephane
Layout: Jay Elliott (ASTC)
Program: PSP-9
Plug-In: Galaxy/Edge Tool, Alien Skin Xenofex2/Burnt Edges


Kit: Chasing Time & Chasing Time Add-On
Designer: Veronica Spriggs
http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/bou...t-pr-4043.html
http://www.digiscrapboutique.com/bou...n-pr-4042.html
Tubed Image by dragonblu
Layout: Jay Elliott (ASTC)
Program: PSP-9
PSP-Script/Action: GreyscaleInPlace

No comments :