Monday, September 22, 2008

Meal Planning Mondy...9/22/08

Second week in a row that I had no takers in guessing my weekly grocery bill...grand total for last week was $45.50!!

This week I'm working with chicken and pork. Of course, that means Kat will NOT be a happy camper as she absolutely HATES pork, but I've got an idea that I think might help get her to eat it...these happen to be boneless pork steaks with NO FAT on them (which I think is the main reason for her disliking pork so much) will let ya know if it works.

MONDAY: Chinese-Style Pork Stir-Fry
TUESDAY: Creamy Tomato And Chicken Spaghetti
WEDNESDAY: Quick Mushroom Pork Steaks
THURSDAY: Saucy Honey Mustard Chicken
FRIDAY: Pizza Night
SATURDAY: Hubby's Hamburgers or Burritos
SUNDAY: ALL DAY BREAKFAST

This week I spent $79.15...but only because I took advantage of a "Buy 1 Get 1" deal on chicken and pork as I'm slowly restocking my freezer. *giggles*

No comments :