1. I am the worst doggie momma on the planet!! I slept until 10am and because I did, Fred left a nice big pile of poo on the side of the cat's liter box along with a big puddle. I couldn't get angry with him...at least he tried to keep it off the floor. Jack-Jack spent 5 minutes stretching after I let him out of his crate...poor baby.
2. The smell of poo the size of a small toddler mixed with an enormous puddle is a hard smell to forget. Though I've cleaned and Febreezed the carpet, there is just a hint of odor that is lingering. Well at least I think so. Kat said all she could smell was Pine-Sol, Febreeze & Carpet Cleaner. Maybe the smell is just stuck in my nose...*sigh*
3. OS has the day off, so I get the car. Got to drop off Kat at work, take donations to the thrift store, then out to Inverness to pick up a green, oriental styled glass tree from FreeCycle. (Hoping it's the right shad of green to use in my kitchen...if not I'll put it back on FreeCycle for someone else.)
4. Started painting behind the stove the past 2 days...tonight I will finish the 3rd coat. While I'm back there, I'm ripping out part of the carpet. Figured if I took it out in sections, the dust wouldn't be so bad on hubby's asthma and alergies.
5. Ran out of laundry soap over the weekend and now am paying for it!! Already 6 loads piled up, along with mine and Kat's bedding!! Hoping I will have it finished by this time tomorrow.
6. Last night I sat on my bed and stared at the Fall decorations on the top shelf in hubby's closet. I really want to decorate, but just haven't found enough motivation to pull all of it out yet.
7. I never knew that I would find excitement and joy just by opening my freezer and seeing that it is not only clean, but that there is food in it. Now, it's no where near the amount we lost earlier in the year, but it's a good start!! :D
8. It wasn't until today that I realized how long my hair has grown out since the first part of the year!! Think it's time for a trim again...
9. Hubby and I are still looking at vehicles for Kat. She's decided on a vintage VW Bug, now we just have to find one within our price range and will be a dependable car for her.
10. My time is up and I gotta hit the road now...
No comments :
Post a Comment