1. I don't know if it was a random thing, or if I really have a neighbor that wants to be my enemy...we got served with 3 warnings while hubby was working on Billy's truck the past 3 weeks. 1 for Hubby's Traveler, 1 for Matt's Thunderbird, and 1 for "rubbish" in the yard. (Hubby's tools, our pile of recycle items awaiting me to take them, the two tree limbs sitting at the road waiting to be cut into smaller pieces so the city will pick them up, my pile of hardwood flooring.) *rolls eyes*
2. Whether it's a neighbor or not...I'm pissed that I was given until the 3rd to get yard "fixed".
3. We moved both vehicles to different parts of the yard, unseen from main road.
4. All "rubbish" has been removed with the exception of 2 tree limbs. If they want me to cut them, they need to bring me a chain saw!!
5. Since hubby has been under so much stress over this BS, it's causing him to forget simple things. After we took a truck load of stuff to the scrap yard, he forgot to put my container back in the truck that I put aluminum cans in. Then at the gas station, he drove off and left his gas cap.
6. If "whomever" causes me any grief about where I moved my vehicles to in my back yard, they can kiss my white, happy, fat @$$.
7. I now have to put my kitchen on hold again, so that I can go through each piece of flooring, remove all the nails, and move to INSIDE my home so "whomever" can't bitch about it still sitting in my back yard.
8. OH!! And were you aware that some stuff on my back porch has also been deemed "rubbish"...one being my freezer that hubby never plugged back in, even though he'd cleaned it out weeks ago? Looks like I have to bring it back inside my home now. *rolls eyes again*
9. Think I ain't mad? Think again! The more I think about it, the madder it makes me. At least I can take comfort in knowing it wasn't a single targeting issue...our next door neighbor (across the ditch) also was served with a warning to remove their pickup truck. (They were told our houses were being watched for the past 2 weeks and none of our vehicles had moved in that time. Which was a lie...our two hadn't moved, their pickup had...but it didn't have an up to date tag.)
10. I'm ready to move OUT of city limits and DARE some POS to tell me what I can do in my own yard. Unfortunately, it's not an option...so the next best thing is to start investing in a privacy fence and DARE someone to cross it!!
CREDITS:
Bow by Farrah's Scraps
Fairy Dust by Kim Hill
FONTS: BROKEN GHOST, Tall Paul
Program: PSP-9

1 comment :
Feel free to ship some o yer crap ovr t my place. I can EASILY hide it amidst th cluttr.
Post a Comment