1. I stayed up until 4am this morning rearranging my bedroom furniture because I felt the need to wipe down all of the walls.
2. Afterward, I laid in bed for an hour thinking of changes I wanted to make to the room.
3. I fear hubby thinks I'm losing my mind, but has been very supportive of the stuff I've done in the house so far... I heard him bragging to a friend over the phone about the kitchen.
4. My energy level has been pretty high lately...very glad that I've been able to take advantage of it to do more in the house.
5. No one has called us about the yard. Guess that means we're in the clear again.
6. Hubby's best friend/brother (the one we went to Florida with) called today to let us know he's coming for a visit soon. Knowing he's coming has given me even more energy and motivation to do as much as I can in the kitchen.
7. It would be nice while I'm working in the kitchen, that hubby would start working in my bathroom again. I'm really getting tired of looking at plywood floors, missing drywall & holes in the walls. (Very hard for one to take a hot, relaxing bath to unwind when so many repairs are staring at you...lol)
8. I wished our weather would start cooling off some. I envy those that are already experiencing fall temps.
9. I talked to one of OS's friends last night that cuts trees for a living. He's gonna have his Dad ride over with him sometime this week to give me an estimate to take down the dead tree in the front yard & haul it off.
10. There is a paint brush in the kitchen that is screaming my name...off to tackle another cabinet.
No comments :
Post a Comment