This week I'm using one of KRAFT's 1 Bag, 5 Dinners List. VERY COOL STUFF!! Each week has a detailed shopping list for meals Monday-Thursday leaving Friday as a pizza night. the only con is that the weekends are missing, but not hard to add on 2 meals each week.
Taking in to consideration that I already had ground beef, chicken, cream of chicken soup, Taco seasoning mix, rice, oil, onions & dried basil leaves...take a wild guess how much I spent for 5 meals? Kat went with me and was shocked. Not only at how little I spent, but the fact that I was able to carry everything out in my denim tote bag that I brought with us.
MONDAY: Bruschetta Chicken Bake

TUESDAY: Quick Taco Salad
WEDNESDAY: Mozzarella Chicken & Rice Skillet
THURSDAY: Jumbo Meatballs
FRIDAY: Pizza
SATURDAY: ??
SUNDAY: ??
WEDNESDAY: Mozzarella Chicken & Rice Skillet
THURSDAY: Jumbo Meatballs
FRIDAY: Pizza
SATURDAY: ??
SUNDAY: ??

No comments :
Post a Comment