Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Almost Christmas...

and I'm rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. My youngest son, Robert, arrived home for the holidays on the 14th and it's brought me more joy than I can express having all of my family under one roof again.

My kitchen should have been finished by now, but I'm still waiting for the cast iron shelf brackets. And until they go up, I can't install my backsplash. OH...which reminds me, instead of using a tumbled, marble mini tiles, I've chosen river rock. Reason being...it's CHEAP and once I'm finished with my bathroom remodel (that's now on day 17) I'll have a ton of it left over.

Yup...day 17 of bathroom remodel...2 years in the making. So far we've replaced the flooring, installed insulation in the outer walls, replaced drywall, redone electrical, replaced part of the ceiling, and moved plumbing for my bubble tub. Now it's down to the details...installing river rock as a backsplash and on the framing for the bubble tub, paint the walls and ceiling, install and paint trim around windows and then i get to decorate!!

I haven't had much down time...but have managed to do a couple of scrap pages.



ChristmasTemplate by Bannerwoman
Paper, Ribbon, Round Ornaments, Star Ornament, Gold Bows from In Xmas Gold Mine kit by WaterLOProject
Pine Branch from Under The Xmas Tree by WaterLOProject
Merry Christmas Word Art from Sue Cummings' December Daily Downloads
'Tis The Season Word Art from Jolly Holiday Mess Sampler at Weeds & Wildflowers
Branch Cluster from Knocking On Winters Door by Phuong Ton & Jen Ulasiewicz
Program: PSP-9


Tis The Season Cluster Frame Freebie by Joanne Bain
I Love Presents Word Art Freebies by Sue Cummings
Everything else from Under The Xmas Tree by WaterLO Project
Program: PSP-9

No comments :