I managed to get all bills paid yesterday, picked up a few groceries (mainly mushy stuff for me) and even dropped Kat off at work...5 hours of running around...I came home completely exhausted. Yet for all of my exhaustion, I couldn't sleep.
Just after it got dark, the dogs were begging to go outside...Tommy was taking a nap so I thought I would do it. It was a bad move on my part. Fred was too strong for me and twisted my left ankle as he drug me a couple of feet through the back yard. I tried to scream out for help...but my whispered screams didn't go any further than my own hearing. Took me a while, but I managed to limp my way to the back wall of the house all the while holding on to Fred so he wouldn't run away. I started beating on the wall and woke hubby...he ran outside to get me and the dogs.
I was ordered to bed...propped swollen foot on pillow and stayed there for the rest of the night while working on my ADSR4 challenge #8 layout. Thought the worse was over with my sickness until 3am...when my body strained to get rid of all of the phlegm at one time...I was thankful for my bedside garbage can but knew it wasn't over...I limped to the bathroom and stayed there for the next half hour as my body continued to purge. Afterwards, I felt like I had been hit by a freight train, but strangely...my throat and voice felt just fine and I managed to say something above a whisper. Didn't last long...lol
From 4am to 11am, I tossed and turned and never got an ounce of sleep...took some Nyquil at 11:15am and finally slipped into unconsciousness until 4pm. I'm battered and bruised but still living.
No comments :
Post a Comment