I spent a couple of hours yesterday doing two loads of laundry and cleaning the kitchen. It about wore me out, but I was determined. The fever is now gone, my side no longer hurts, and every muscle in my body feels just fine...however...the cough remains and the massive headaches are now back in full force.
OH...and did I mention I haven't had a VOICE in a week as well? That's right...no voice for a week. I try to speak, but all that will come out is a whisper. Anything louder than that sounds like a cat screaming in pain and when that happens...well, then the coughing gets even worse. SO I'm now on "NO TALKING AT ALL" for the next week until my throat and voice heals. Very hard to deal with...I want to use my voice.
It's suppose to be 70°F today, so I'm going to take advantage of the weather to pay a few bills that I missed this past Friday from being in bed. After that, it's right back home to rest. Kat is going with to be my voice at the bank, City Hall, the cable, gas, & light company. And though I love to see people I know when I'm out and about...I'm seriously praying that today I don't see anyone so that I can get everything done quickly.
I have a couple of layouts and p365 photos to share, but will have to wait 'til I'm able to be online longer than just a few minutes. (this post has already taken me 30mins to type with lots of breaks to cough, hit my inhaler, drink fluids, and then cough again)
No comments :
Post a Comment