Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365...Scrapbooking Style

Go HERE to read about Project 365.

Weeds & Wildflowers are putting a spin on the original P365 for us devoted scrappers...by combining the daily photo with detailed journaling. With the start of ADSR4 (Amazing Digiscrapping Race) it's gonna be tough for me to scrap a page a day, but I've got a good start with the photos and the journaling...


Day 1: Kat had just taken her medicine and we were getting ready for bed. Jack-Jack jumped on the bed, yawned loudly and plopped down in my spot. Kat thought he looked so cute that she said I should take a photo. I snapped several of him, but couldn't resist taking one of her looking at him as she oohed and ahhed that he was so adorable.


Day 2: When I woke Friday morning this was the sight that greeted me...Cupcake asleep on a sleeping Robert. It was very dark in the room so I had to use my flash. Surprisingly both slept through it.


Day 3: I was sitting in Matt's room with Robert when Matt came home from Amber's house. I remembered that I left my camera in the glove compartment of the car from our earlier day of shopping and sent him out to get it for me. Soon as he came back in, I snapped this photo of him.


Day 4: This has to be one of my favorite photos of Cupcake. I was on my way to the office when this caught my eye on the kitchen counter. I sent Kat for my camera and started snapping photos. Hubby noticed before I did that she was curled up with head of garlic and said that she must be afraid of Vampires. LOL

No comments :