Night before last, Kat and I were lying in my bed reading when I had a coughing fit and couldn't catch my breath. Kat said one minute I was sitting up, the next I had fell backwards on my pillows. She poked me and I didn't move. She called my name and I didn't respond. SHE FREAKED...and thought I died...and went screaming through the house to get Tommy.
By the time she made it to the kitchen, I had come to and could hear her screaming...but I was so tired that I couldn't move. I thought she was freaking that she saw a bug in our bed, so I tried to raise my voice to ask what was wrong. Tommy ran in the room, and the look of panic on his face scared me...it was then I realized there wasn't a bug...I was why Kat was freaking out.
Tommy explained to me what happened and then I freaked out and started crying. It took me a while to calm down...Kat crawled back in bed on my left side...Tommy laid beside me on my right. They both stayed that way for several hours until I was ready to sleep again and kicked Tommy out of the bed so that I could stretch and get comfy.
All day yesterday and last night I was fine...but now when I have a coughing fit everyone is paying close attention to me to make sure it doesn't happen again.
No comments :
Post a Comment