Sunday, February 1, 2009

Since I Was Awake...

And I was already playing in PSP doing my latest ADSR4 challenge...I thought I would just continue. This first layout was inspired by my latest ADSR4 challenge - Generations.



WEDDING GENERATIONS
Top photo: My Mamaw - age 15 (her only marriage)
Extracted photo: My Momma - age 17 (her only marriage)
Bottom photo: Me - age 24 (2nd of three marriages)

CREDITS:
Background, Stitched Mat, Dried Flowers, Journaling Book, Cameo from Timeless by Velma Balint
White Metal Star, White Frame from Vintage Antiquties-Shabby Elements by Jen Ulasiewicz
Round Stitching from Little Jack Collection by Kathryn Balint

The next layout showcases one of Kat's latest drawings...



Everything by Lily Design:

Background from When We Love Freebie
Blue Stripes from Once Upon A Time Freebie
Butterfly from Happiness Freebie
Frame, Blue Fog, Mini Flowers, Floral Accents from Angels Freebie
Font: Tall Paul

1 comment :

MemoryKeeper said...

It's such a treat to find you again. It's been awhile since I've been on the Flair, you were one of the first to welcome me there! Your blog is gorgeous! I love your header with all the extraction work!

Thanks again for this sweet treat!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-