Thursday, March 26, 2009

An Empty Closet & Fridge...

Yesterday afternoon, while I was getting ready for church, I was searching through my closet for something cute to wear. Every pair of pants, blouse, skirt and dress that I tried on ended up being too big!! It's a good and bad thing. Good that I've lost more weight, but bad that I now have to get rid of some of my fave clothes!!

The past three hours I gathered all of the clothing that are falling off of me and placed in a garbage bag to take to the thrift store. I now have two empty drawers and my closet is 3/4 empty. It's a good feeling to see it empty and to know that I'm that much closer to my goal weight!! (This will also make my dietitian happy to hear too...lol)

Just after lunch I'll be moving furniture and clearing a path for hubby to remove old fridge and bring in the one our neighbor is giving us. Due to there not being a shut off valve to the ice maker on the old fridge, hubby will need to shut off the water to the house until he is able to connect to the side by side. I haven't seen it, but hubby and neighbor said it's not in the best of shape as far as appearance. I don't care what it looks like or how much I need to clean it to make it look pretty...I just want it to keep refrigerated foods cold and freezer foods frozen!!

No comments :