Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New "DO"

Several months ago I was trying to decide if I wanted to cut my bangs. I got tired of my hair being all one length and the only thing I ever seem to do with it was just pull it all back into a ponytail. After going back and forth with "DO I" or "DON'T I"...I finally decided to cut them.

OK...I didn't cut them...my hairstylist, Peggy, cut them. *giggles* I called her yesterday and she squeezed me in at lunchtime today. She gave me exactly what I wanted...long bangs and the sides shorter so that it framed my face when I pulled into a ponytail or bun. She wanted to give me the works (wash, cut, style) but with the top still off the truck, we figured it would be a waste of her time (and my money) since it wouldn't last a block...lol!!
MY HAIR BEFORE HAIRCUT!!

MY HAIR AFTER HAIRCUT (AND RIDE HOME)

MY HAIR PULLED UP FOR THE WINDY RIDE HOME!!
MY HAIR AFTER COLOR...ALONG WITH MY NEW GLASSES!!

No comments :