Layer One:
Name: Jay Elliott, AKA-AlabamaStoneThrower
Birth date: June 28
Birthplace: Somewhere in Central Alabama
Current Location: Idiotsville
Eye color: Hazel (Green w/gold specks)
Hair Color: Do you want original, current "box" color, or color when I don't use a "box" color?
Height: 5' 0"
Righty or Lefty: Both...I can write with both, but favor my right hand when picking up items.
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Layer Two:
Your Heritage: Irish, Scottish, Creek Indian
The shoes you wore today: Barefoot while at home, but wore black sandals with seashell charms when I went out with hubby.
Your weakness: Chocolate
Your fears: Being at home alone after it gets dark.
Your perfect pizza: Thick crust, spinach, mushrooms, sausage & lots of cheese.
Goal you’d like to achieve: To finally finish kitchen and bathroom remodel: find time to screen back porch; finally eliminate all excess clutter, furniture, nick-knacks and items we are hanging on to but will NEVER EVER use.
Layer Three:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: No longer use AIM.
Your first waking thoughts: Thank You Lord That I Have Been Given Another Day.
Your best physical feature: My eyes...I think
Your most missed memory: Since I'm missing it...I guess the one I've forgotten...lol
Layer Four:
Pepsi or Coke: Neither now due to my reflux problem...though I use to live on Caffeine Free Diet Coke *cries*
McDonalds or Burger King: Definitely Burger King...but it's also now on my list of "NO NO's"
Single or group dates: When I was still available, loved single dates.
Adidas or Nike: Prefer barefoot, but if I need shoes it's gotta be sandals or flip flops, or occasional hiking boots when hubby and I go mudriding.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Not a tea fan unless it's green tea, and then I have to be in the mood for it.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate...but now I can't have either. *cries* Diabetes and reflux sux big ones!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Really depends on my mood...love both though!!
Layer Five:
Smoke: Was a smoker for 20 years...now smoke-free for three years, 2 months & 10 days...lol
Cuss: I have been known to let a few choice words fly when my temper has taken over. It's something that I pray about daily.
Sing: YES!! Music has always been a part of my life. Without it, I would cease to be me!!
Take a shower everyday: Nope...I take a bath everyday instead.
Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes, and very lucky to still have that passion thriving for my hubby.
Want to go to college: I would love to go back and finish photography and commercial art.
Liked high school: Not really...had very few friends, was the "chunky kid" that everyone picked on, and just never fit in.
Want to get married: I would love to renew my vows to my hubby.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes...though it's not always an easy task.
Think you’re attractive: Touchy subject...since I've never seen myself any other way than "plain jane"
Think you’re a health freak: HAHA...uh...that would be a NO.
Get along with your parents: Yes...with both of them while they were still living. I miss both of them terribly!!
Like thunderstorms: LOVE THEM!! Nothing better than grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting on my backporch while listening/watching the storm pass by.
Play an instrument: Piano, Bass Guitar, Tambourine, Banjo, and a little on the Drums.
Layer Six: In the past month….
Drank alcohol: No, but did have a couple of wine coolers during the Christmas holidays.
Smoked: Please see answer above regarding smoking.
Done drugs: Only the ones the doc told me to take.
Made out: *blushes* That's between me and hubby, tyvm!!
Gone on a date: Hmmm...does going out for dinner count?
Gone to the mall: Not since January when I had to run into Hallmark for a special b'day card.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: YUCK! Never been a fan of Oreos.
Eaten sushi: Yup...love it and had it a week ago.
Been on stage: Since the age of 3, I have been on stage singing and/or playing an instrument.
Been dumped: Not in the past month?
Gone skating: Nope.
Made homemade cookies: Nope.
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: HAHA...oh yeah!!
Stolen anything: Nope. (I live a very boring life)
Layer Seven: Have you ever….
Played a game that required removal of clothing: *blushes again* Strip poker & strip pool...hubby let me win last time *giggles*
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: A lot as a teenager.
Been caught “doing something”: *coughs* Too embarrassing to discuss here.
Shoplifted: As a teenager, a girlfriend talked me into lifting a pair of men's boxer briefs. I kept them for maybe 2-3 months until the guilt nearly killed me...so I took them back to the store and hid them under an unopened package.
Changed who you were to fit in: Only one time for the girlfriend mentioned above...ended up being the worst mistake of my life.
Layer Eight:
Age you hope to be "married": Since I'm married now...the age I am now. LOL
Names of children: Matthew, Robert & Katheryn
Describe your dream wedding: If hubby and I ever renew our vows, I'll describe our dream wedding at that time...
How do you want to die: peacefully, in my sleep, with my heart belonging to God.
Where do you want to go to college: I went to a local, community college when the kids were little...would love to go back and finish the courses I had to drop due to illness in the family.
What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't ever want to fully grow up...
What country would you most like to visit: Scotland, Ireland, Australia
Layer Nine:
Number of drugs taken illegally: One...as a teenager...and it was smoked.
Number of people I could trust with my life: one...my hubby.
Number of CDs that I own: OMG!! Way too many to count!!
Number of piercings: 2 in left ear, 3 in right, and seriously thinking about either getting a small diamond in my nose or a tiny hoop in my eyebrow.
Number of tattoos: One...a kneeling faerie on my left shoulder blade and designing a half sleeve that I want to get next.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Twice...as survivor for both parents obits.
Number of scars on my body: 3 that are noticeable. My left big toe (that I nearly cut completely off as a child when I went running through the backyard barefoot and stepped on broken glass.) My left side, just below my ribcage (was born with an enormous strawberry birthmark that stretched over the years and now is nothing more than a thin scar.) The side of my left boob (where a cat latched on to me when I was pregnant with Matt and it refused to let go as I was dragging it off of me.) All of the rest are itty-bitty, chicken pox scars that you don't notice unless you are really looking closely.
Number of things in my past I regret: Once upon a time I would have had a long list of things, but now I don't see those things as something to regret, but things to cherish...because they were learning experiences that molded me into who I am today.
No comments :
Post a Comment