
My brother, Bubba.
My niece, Brooke.
The antique bottles that I collect.
The birds that visit my backyard.
The butterflies that represent so many things in my life.
Blowing bubbles that always makes me feel like a kid.
Books that we all love to read.
The Bible that is incorporated into our lives.
Bees which I'm allergic.
The remaining structure of the original barn that is still in our backyard.
Credits:
ALL BIRDS by Jay Elliott (ASTC)
BOTTLES by Jen Ulasiewicz
FONT: StoneSerif SCIN SmBd v.1 and Batik Regular
BUTTERFLIES: by Lily Designs and KimB
BACKGROUNDS: by Chaos Lounge
BUBBLES: Image From Web
BARN: Photo from my backyard (Misted by me)
BOOKS & BIBLE: Images From Web
BELLA: Kat's Female Parakeet
1 comment :
Wooohooo wone!!!! Love the new blog look....I also just wanted to let you know I moved blogs....
http://keepsake-creators.blogspot.com/
Come on by soon!!!
Have a wonderful easter!!!!
Happy Scrapin' Kat
Post a Comment