After church on Easter Sunday, we came home to eat a huge dinner and had planned on spending the afternoon mud riding in my hubby's truck. The outing was canceled due to an axle problem, so my daughter and I decided to drag a blanket and pillows way out in the back yard to enjoy the sunshine. Within half an hour, my daughter was wrapped in the blanket and fast asleep. I grabbed my camera, snapped several photos and then went inside to tell my hubby to look out the window. He warned me to quickly get back outside or the faeries would steal her away. *giggles* She looked so peaceful that I let her sleep away most of the afternoon...until a storm cloud came rolling in soaking her and the blanket. teehee
JOURNALING READS:
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back & realize they were the big things. ~R. Brault
Bunnies, Bees and The Birds' Big Balloon ~ A Spring Collection ~ by Lorie Davison
http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/product.php?productid=24107&cat=0&page=1
No comments :
Post a Comment