What did I do to occupy my time? I brought the candle Carol made me into my room, I read blogs, scanned digiscrap galleries for inspiration and then opened PSP to let my creative juices flow. (the candle has been burning for the past 6 hours and it's barely made a dent in it *grins* and it really smells good too)
I wasn't in the mood to scrap another Easter page, so went to the forum of my fave scrap site and browsed through the challenges hosted for this week. Found the most delightful challenge called Frameworthy. For this week we were asked to view the digital artwork of Stefano Menicagli and create a page inspired by his work. I had a hard time choosing...Nude, The Face And The Butterfly, The Tree Of Life were my three faves...but I finally settled on The Tree Of Life because of my love for geneaology.
This is his original artwork...

This is my take on it...

Tree from Lorie Davison:
Bunnies, Bees and The Birds' Big Balloon ~A Spring Collection~
Earth from Photo Exchange From The Web
Frame from Kimla Designs: MTfreebie
Background, Starburst, Stars, Green Petals, Starry Sky from SussieM Designs: Secret Garden
Bunnies, Bees and The Birds' Big Balloon ~A Spring Collection~
Earth from Photo Exchange From The Web
Frame from Kimla Designs: MTfreebie
Background, Starburst, Stars, Green Petals, Starry Sky from SussieM Designs: Secret Garden
No comments :
Post a Comment