Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Insomnia Strikes Again...

Once upon a time, insomnia was my middle name. It wasn't unusual for me to go several days at a time with little to no sleep. I don't remember exactly when my sleeping patterns changed to include a full night of sleep, but it's been a long enough time that I've forgotten how it feels to be awake at this time of night!!

I wonder if my insomnia was brought on by the fact that I'm finally finished with ALL Spring Cleaning? Maybe my brain is in "clean mode" and now doesn't know how to act because I've completed everything on my list. OR...maybe it's from an overdose of caffeine. I had an extra cup of coffee during the morning, and dose of caffeine/soda at lunch, and a SEVERE dose of caffeine/soda at the movies. (Kat had free tickets that were about to expire so the three of us (Kat, Tommy and I) went to see Coraline 3D...very cool cause we were the only ones in the theatre!!)

Maybe it's the fact that my body/health is going through changes again. This was the 5th day that I've checked my blood sugar and it's either been normal or just below normal levels!! (2 days being normal without aid of medication, because on days it was normal and I took the meds anyway...it dropped in the mid 60's range and my body had a hard time functioning at that level.)

Whatever the reason, I'm not liking it. I want to be sleeping so that I can get up early tomorrow, do some more grocery shopping, and maybe even get a little work done in my bathroom!!

This would be the perfect time for a Sleepless In Alabama Adventure (remember THOSE from my 360 days?) Oops...maybe I won't need to go searching for an adventure after all...I'm feeling a yawn coming on.

Night y'all!!

No comments :